The independent building inspector is an integral part of the new home building process.
The appointment of an independent building inspector is essential when you are building a new home. There are many things that can go wrong when a new home is being constructed and there are many cover-ups in the building industry. Don’t just leave everything to chance !! Call us now for some initial free and friendly advice and discuss the benefits of appointing an unbiased building inspector. Someone who intimately understands the entire building process and ensures that your new home is constructed fully compliant with the National Construction Code (BCA), all relevant Australian Standards and all other relevant industry guidelines.
The main responsibilities of the unbiased building inspector are:
- To thoroughly inspect each stage of construction.
- To make sure that the new home is being constructed compliant with the relevant building plans and engineering drawings and specifications.
- To report on all defective works at each stage of construction and to make sure all defects are rectified.
- To advise the client (home owner) whether or not to hand over the relevant construction stage payment to the builder.
- To provide an advisory role to the client throughout all stages of construction.
- To ensure that all new homes are constructed and finished fully compliant with the National Construction Code and all relent Australian standards.
- To make sure that the builder, the site manager, the tradespersons and the surveyors are all doing their jobs properly.
Call us now on 0408 132 152 to discuss the benefits of appointing completely independent building inspector.